They have looks of sheer terror on their faces right before they fall
DON’T YOU DARE TRY TO TELL ME YOU’RE NOT FUCKING TERRIFIED AS SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOU FALL OFF THE BED
Jared’s like “shit shit SHIT”
and Jensen’s like “shit shit JARED’S GONNA LAND ON ME FUCK SHIT DAMMIT I AM GOING TO DIE”
And these are the beauties I devote my life to!
You’ve been buttering your cats wrong this whole time.
do you ever feel the urge to slam your face on the desk but you don’t because it would hurt
christmas is only one sleep away if you do it right
girl scouts are letting in trans* girls and letting girls replace God with whatever they want in the pledge, also they use cookie income to support abortion and LGBT agendas
boy scouts are just now allowing gays in, officially in january, but gay leaders are still banned and they’re talking about segregation on camping trips, with gays and straights in different tents. also they still ban atheists,
girl scouts: 10000 boy scouts: 0
1. Psychological Fact, there’s at least one person in your life that you can never stay mad at no matter how hard you try.
2. The man who voices Spongebob Squarepants is married to the woman who voices Plankton’s computer wife Karen.
3. Cuteness inspires aggression, which…
WELCOME TO SEA WORLD YOU LITTLE FUCKERS
"wait you still listen to that band??”
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
Tiegan always gets fantastic shots. Love this one of Ben